Friday, August 13, 2010

August Challenge

Feel like a challenge?  I did when our team (Starving Artists Team on Etsy) posted the question for the challenge for the month of August "What does the month of August make you feel?". 

August means so many things and there were many words that came to mind when I anticipated the question:
  • anticipation - spring and warmer days
  • windy - for the August winds
  • Ekka - our annual agricultural show
So what does August mean to you? 

Here's my design challenge piece  - the stone is a lovely agate that epitomises spring colours (showing both front and back of pendant). What I love about this stone is that when you hold it, it seems to change colour in your hands - this reflects to me the changing seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x