Monday, April 1, 2013

Year of the Jewelry - Week 13: A Personal Talisman

"Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air" ... John Quincy Adams


Keeping it short and sweet - for this weeks challenge, I resurrected a piece that I had started some time ago but never finished - after a little bit of work - I'm reasonably happy with the design.  I have long had a fascination with Goddess pendants - I have a small collection of goddess beads that I  will eventually make into a design. This piece is continuing my theme of incorporating dichroic glass in PMC.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cynthia - I've decided to play with it more, not happy with the oxidisation so it may metamorphose a little more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x