Friday, February 21, 2014

30 Word Thursday - Sydney Harbour - Part 1



Sydney Opera House


Graceful

White sails glint in the sun

Watching the world go by 

Seagulls ... boats ... people

Entertaining

and 

Entertainment

All abound around her

Our Queen of the Harbour!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursday is simple…
Choose an image and write 30 words about it. No more. No less. 
Post each Thursday
30 Word Thursday is the brainchild of Erin Prais-Hintz.
To find links to other 30 Word Thursday posts,  head over to Erin’s blog.
Join the fun!

Add your link to the InLinkz on Erin's 30 Words Thursday post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. Love your words... I so want to visit there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Sydney is my home town and I miss it from time to time. The harbour and surrounds are spectacular! Nothing like it in the world.

      Delete
  2. it is so amazing--there is nothing like it. Great photo! and lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jean - I was lucky to spend a week there catching up with family and showing my children all the fabulous sights that Sydney has to offer!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I would love to go there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it Alice - there is so much to do and so easy to get around with a mix of old and new and everything wonderful in between!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photo. My dream is to go to Australia some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - glad I could share a little slice of my world with you!

      Delete
  5. Such a magnificent structure! It is iconic and so very much a part of the identity of Australia. Like the wings of a giant dove, soaring to new heights! Thank you for joining in the 30 Words Challenge! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin - it is magnificent and the internal architecture is even more amazing!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x