Sunday, December 9, 2012

Silver and Pearls - Commissioned Cuff

Laced with silver, set with pearls. - William Shakespeare

(Ibid., Act ii, sc. 1. "Comedies," p. 217, col. B, line 32. 16)

This gorgeous cuff was commissioned by a lovely friend of mine. It was with great pleasure that we collaborated our ideas on style and design.  I promised from the first moment she had seen a similar cuff, that I would make one for her - however, it was a challenge as no two cuffs created are ever the same.  So there are variations to the original and this is now on the wrist of my beautiful friend.  Thanks Kiley x





 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I bet your friend is thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, thank you - she does love it •♥•

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning - love monochromatic - I bet it looks beautiful on her arm, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! You did a wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your cuffs! They have their own creative signature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bracelet! I really love how you create these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Cynthia, they are fun to do and after all this time I'm never tired of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x